£76m Community Organisations Cost of Living Fund Opens
Delivered by The National Lottery Community Fund (TNLCF), this funding is for organisations that support people and communities under severe pressure because of the increased cost of living.
The main priority is to fund organisations supporting low-income households and individuals.
You can apply for between £10,000 and £75,000. .
Criteria to apply
Your organisation must already run critical services around at least one of the following:
- food and emergency supplies – like food and baby banks or the provision of hot meals, clothes or toiletries
- emergency shelter – like night shelters or other accommodation for people experiencing homelessness
- safe spaces – like domestic abuse services and youth services
- warmth – like warm rooms and spaces
- financial and housing advice – like giving people advice because of the increased cost of living.
Your organisation must also be facing both:
- increased demand for these critical services
- increased costs of delivering these critical services
Deadline for applications
The deadline for applications is 16 October 2023 at 12 noon
Find out full details about this funding