Community Life Survey 2021-22
The Community Life Survey is a household self-completion survey (online, with paper survey for adults not digitally engaged) of adults aged 16+ in England.
Read the summary results related to:
1. Formal volunteering
2. Informal volunteering
3. Formal and informal volunteering
4. Motivators and barriers to volunteering
5. Charitable giving
6. Methods of giving to charitable causes
7. Charitable causes donated to
8. Factors which would encourage respondents to give more
The survey ran from October 2021 to September 2022.