Up to £350 available to support those most in need.

ERYC logo

The Household Support Fund's provided by the Department for Work and Pensions to support those most in need. You're eligible to make an application for support if:

  • you're working, but not in receipt of any benefits or
  • you're an unpaid adult carer. You must not have received, or be eligible for, the £900 cost of living payment, and the person you care for must be in receipt of a disability payment.
  • and your income is below £26,000 per year for single households and under £31,000 per year for other households
  • and you have under £6,000 in savings or in a bank account.

Don't miss out, you could get a £350 payment.

Apply HERE.


You must be logged in to access this item