An excellent course that will support you with...
- Developed a shared understanding of the tasks, processes, principles, roles and responsibilities outlined in national guidance and local arrangements for safeguarding children and promoting their welfare
- A clear understanding that all agencies must follow ERSCP Procedures & Guidance to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people
- Improved communication through a common understanding of key terms, definitions and thresholds for action
- Fostered effective working relationships, including an ability to work in multi-disciplinary groups or teams
- Enhanced decision-making, based on information sharing, thorough assessment, critical analysis and professional judgement.
New dates have been released for the Working Together to Safeguard Children Training.
Please book via this link.