FREE programme of virtual training courses, aimed at the voluntary and community sector.
This FREE programme of virtual training courses aimed at the voluntary and community sector, ensures participants are up to date with Safeguarding Practices and have the policies to reflect this.
Each course will be delivered via Zoom. The courses are:
1. Safeguarding Adults Briefing Session
2. Introduction to Adult Safeguarding Basic Awareness
3. Introduction to Adult and Children Safeguarding
4. Safeguarding Policy and Procedure Workshop
5. Designated Lead Adult Safeguarding Session
For further information about each course please read the attached training programme. To book a place:
Email email@example.com with the name of the course you wish to book in the title, full name and contact information of those who wish to book a place. Courses will be allocated in order of contacts received.