Digital Divide (East Riding VCSE Subgroup)
To facilitate responsive collaboration across public, private and voluntary sector ensuring digital services and benefits are accessible to all. Partners to connect own resources and learning to develop shared solutions to reduce the digital divide within East Riding.
The Task and Finish group will establish their own priorities and agreed actions over a six month period within the parameters set by the VCSE Network, using their networks to direct additional learning and resources that will continue within East Riding VCSE Network action plan.
- Facilitate collective action, building on existing resources and experiences.
- Develop digital skills and confidence within communities and organisations.
- Develop ICT services, infrastructure and equipment to address the digital divide.
- Provide greater insight into emerging needs and solutions.
- Humber & Wolds Rural Action
- HEY Smile Foundation
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council
- Hull & East Riding Timebank
- Sight Support
- East Riding Police Crime Commissioner Representative
- Two Ridings Community Foundation
- East Riding CCG
Digital learning for the community:
- First steps - resources to support a basic understanding and how to keep safe
- Next steps- guidance to get the best out of your computer and social media
- Another level - ideas to expand learning and start building IT solutions
Solutions to support accessibility
Sight support - Home Visiting Technology Service
Voluntary Sector resources to maintain equipment and improve productivity
Published at 9:00 am Wed Jan 27th, 2021
Published at 8:54 am Wed Jan 27th, 2021